Department Gasification Technology
Research Group: bioliq®II - R&D Coordination
The research group bioliq®II - R&D Coordination is concerned with issues relating entrained flow gasification under high pressure.
Current main issues are
- Process data acquisition and validation in a complex pilot scale plant for numerical modeling / scale-up
- Increase of process efficiency especially of the cold gas efficiency and the fuel conversion
- Optimization of plant operation
- Characterization of biogenic fuel suspensions, which are generated in the bioliq® pyrolysis process and converted into synthesis gas by gasification
- Investigation of the behavior of slag, due to melting of inorganic ingredients of the biogenic fuels, generated in the entrained gasifier under high pressure and high temperatures
- Influencing the flow behavior of this slag.
- Helmholtz Virtual Institute for Gasification Technology
- IEA Bioenergy Task33: Gasification of Biomass and Waste
- Swedish Gasification Centre SFC