- type: Lecture / Case Studies / Project Work
- semester: WS 2022/2023
Room -134 (UG), building 50.41
SR 004, EBI, building 40.50
Tuesday 9.45 - 11.15 h
Wednesday 14.00 - 15.30 h (every 2 weeks)
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dieter Stapf,
- ects: 8 + 4 (Project work)
- lv-no.: 22535
Number of participants limited
With the transition to a circular economy, the goals of climate neutrality and the protection of resources and the environment should be achieved at the same time. This profile subject provides an introduction to resource and technology change for a sustainable circular economy. Based on the fundamentals of the bachelor's degree in chemical engineering and process engineering and bioengineering, knowledge of system-, efficiency- and sustainability assessment will be taught:
- Material flow and process knowledge of the primary and recycling industries
- Methodological knowledge (industrial economics, material flow analysis, indicator determination)
- Independent scientific work (application of knowledge, analysis, assessment) in case studies and as project work.
This should serve as a motivation for process engineering research and development in the field of sustainable raw material supply of a climate-neutral society.
This course is aimed at students in the bachelor's degree courses in chemical engineering / process engineering and bioengineering and at interested parties.
If the profile subject is selected, a project work as a group work takes place after the oral examination.